I have had the Dare for just over a month and a half now, and I have to say, it is by far the best "dumb" phone I have ever used. To start with the touchscreen on this phone is responsive, and accurate. The only issue I run into is a few problems when browsing the internet, and not being able to click small links. Supposedly that has been fixed in the new firmware update. I will have to wait on the update, as they have not gotten the FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) up and running. This is quite frustrating as this was one of the main reasons I purchased this phone.
One of the other great features is the full HTML browser. It has been a great asset when trying to find that hidden restaurant, or finding that obscure address when I am away from home. My wife and I have found ourselves referring to that in order to find our way.
The photos that come from the 3.2 Megapixel camera are quite stunning, and the battery life is phenomenal. For anyone looking for the smartest "dumb" phone imaginable, this is it.
Until next time,
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment