Sunday, October 12, 2008
iPod Touch 8GB (2G)
Upon using the new iPod Touch for the first time, I noticed a huge room for expansion. The layout of the main screen is straight forward and easy to use, the touchscreen, while it does not have haptic feedback like my LG Dare, is very responsive and accurate. I plugged my iPod in to my computer in, I already have iTunes 8 installed, and low and behold, the iPod Touch installer started and in just a few quick steps later I was up and running and installing applications from the iTunes app store. The screen on it is the best screen I have seen on a device and the clarity of movies is simply phenominal. The Touch has a full HTML browser running Safari, the only thing I wish it had is Flash support. If it had that, this would be almost a complete replacement for my laptop. Oh and did I mention this post is being made from the iPod?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment