Thursday, February 4, 2010

Alienware M11x Announced



As of this morning I had the distinct pleasure to have pre-ordered my new Alienware M11x

As Configured -
  • Cosmic Black case
  • Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
  • Intel® Core™2 Duo SU7300 1.3 GHz (3 MB Cache)
  • 4 GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1066 MHz
  • 11.6" WideHD 1366x768 (720p) WLED
  • 1 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 335M
  • 500 GB SATA II 7200 RPM Hard Drive
  • Custom Nameplate
  • Internal HD Surround Sound (5.1 Channels)
  • 1.3 MP Web Cam
  • 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Card
  • Bluetooth Module (2.1+ EDR)
  • HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, 3 USB, 1 Firewire, Media Card Reader
  • Battery Life (advertised, 8 cell battery): Over 6.5 hours
  • Weight: under 4.5 lbs
  • Alienware Lighting (Utilizing AlienFX)
The incredible thing about the fact that this is an 11.6" netbook is that it has dedicated graphics that pushes the performance to never before seen levels on a laptop of this size. I am really looking forward to giving this a proper review, so look forward to it in about a month after I receive my unit and have a chance to really work it. I will also be posting an unboxing video so check back for that as well. Until then, keep checking back for other reviews and news!

No comments: